Saturday, November 28, 2009

Off Season

I'm sitting here in Tucson, and I'm bikeless. I wanted to bring my bike out here, but it was going to cost me $150 each way to take my bike and all of the associated essential items such as shoes, shorts, helmet, pump, etc. Compound that with the fact a bunch of relatives had their luggage lost, I decided to go with a carry-on bag and a laptop bag.

So this week is my off-season. Chuck gave me good advise a month ago: train through the fall/winter, and take forced rest as it comes. So my forced rest and off-season is a six day span in November.

The hardest part is that I am in Tucson. I'm looking out the window at the Catalina Mountain Range, where Mt. Lemmon is located. Its really hard to have the day off and to look at mountains while being bikeless. It is absolutely beautiful out here.

So Monday AM is the official start to the 2010 season. It will be fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Jerdonek said...

go for a 5 min run

happy turkey day

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home